Ready to put your editing skills to good use? Then this is the contest for you. Starting November 1st, we will be taking your submissions for our first video editing competition. The winner will have their video featured on the website, Peter’s Official YouTube channel and receive an autographed photo. Please see the rules below.
- Video must be at least 2 minutes long
- Must use ONLY Fastlane video footage (NO image clips)
- Video must be uploaded to YouTube, and the link to the video sent to email@example.com with the subject ‘Video Submission’.
- Music must be included. Watch for copyright issues on YouTube. If I can’t view it, it can’t be entered in the competition.
- The video can be any Fastlane theme, storyline etc. You can Make Billie the bad guy, and Van & Deaq are the good guys. Maybe Van is a criminal? Maybe Van & Deaq are enemies? Use your imagination and be creative
- Use any video editing software you are comfortable with. Again, do NOT make a slideshow type video of images.
- You can join up with ONE other fan to create a video together if you wish. If you win, both fans will receive an autographed photo. Not just one.
- Submissions will close on Friday, November 18th at 11:59pm EST, with the winner announced on the website on Monday, November 21st.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and make the subject ‘Fastlane Video’
An example of a montage video is below, courtesy of Anais Cappe (@bsbdu92)